The Africa Fashion Fund a non profit founded by Managing Partner of RACP Roberta Annan is launching an incubator to support talented designers from Africa.
- low-cost design studio space and showroom
- tailor-made support program for each designer
- business and fashion mentoring
- educational seminars by local and international experts
- local and international networking opportunities
- access to international markets
the program provides a way for selected designers to reach their full potential, become self-sustaining whilst ensuring they are creating positive social impact in their communities and scaling to international markets. Some talented designers outside the program will also have access to some educational seminars, networking opportunities and the showroom.